Routeique™ will initially create your login credentials and give it to you to log in for the first time. If you have access to the Digital Control Tower or IMS app, you will use the same login information as you do for those products. If you don't have access to any other Routeique™ products , you will be given an email and a temporary password for the Order Portal. We recommend going through the following process to generate a secure password, unique to you. I
To change your password, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://orderportal.routeique.com/yourCompanyKey.
2. Click on the link at the bottom of the page, below the green Login button to get to the Sales Rep login page.
3. You will need to generate a new password. To do this, click the "Forgotten your Password?" link.
4. Click through the 'Password Recovery' button. On the next page, you should enter the same email address you were given by the vendor who set up your account.
5. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Passwords will need to contain:
- At least one letter
- At least one number
- Minimum 6 characters
- We also recommend special characters such as "!@#$%^&*()" but they are not required
6. Once you have completed this step, you will be able to log into the Order Portal.
NOTE: It may take up to 15 minutes for the password recovery email to arrive. If you do not get a password recovery email, try the process again to ensure that the correct email address has been entered.
IMPORTANT: This is now the ONLY method by which you can set and reset your password. Support can no longer set passwords manually, as this is a security risk.