Please note: Only an Administrator can add a new user to the system.
To add a new user to the system, click on the Settings button in the bottom left corner and select Users. You will be redirected to the Users page.
Then click on the Add New User button. Below the button, a count will indicate how many licenses you have left to assign.
Fill in the relevant information for the new user:
- The email address used will be the same email used to login to the IMS, the DMS, the Digital Control Tower and the Order Portal (there is no separate username required anymore).
- The password will need to be a minimum of 6 characters and will need to contain letters, numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters. The user can change their password at any time afterwards, using the same criteria.
When a new user is created, each is assigned a Legacy role. This role grants different permissions on the Digital Control Tower.
Administrator: As an administrator, you don't have any restrictions. You may navigate the Digital Control Tower freely, add new users, and edit anything including customers, product pricing and user permissions.
User: The user role has specific permissions and restrictions. The user role is unable to edit products, price plans, other users or role types.
When creating a new user, you will be able to indicate which of the four Routeique™ products the user has access to:
- Digital Control Tower
- Order Portal
- Driver Management System (DMS)
- Inventory Management System (IMS)
Suggested configurations are:
- Administrator = Digital Control Tower, Order Portal, DMS, IMS
- User = Digital Control Tower, Order Portal, DMS
- Warehouse = IMS
- Drivers = DMS
To give a user access to a specific product, switch the toggle beside it to 'on'.
Click on the Save User button once all information has been inputted. Once a user has been successfully created, visit the First Time User guide to get all set up.