Goods Receipts allow you to officially receive goods, with or without an associated Purchase Order. Search, filter and export the history of your Goods Receipts from one convenient location.
What is a Goods Receipt?
A Goods Receipt is simply a planned receiving event that was automatically created from a Purchase Order - called a Purchase Order Goods Receipt - or was created as a one-off. Goods Receipts allow you to keep track and manage the receiving of goods into your warehouse.
Goods Receipts Overview
Access the Goods Receipt Overview page by clicking Inventory in the left-hand side menu, then clicking Inbound and selecting the Goods Receipt tab.
This table allows you to see a high-level view of your Goods Receipt history. If you are looking to narrow your search down to find a certain Goods Receipt, you can use the following filters:
- GR ID or Reference ID: Entering a known GR ID (generated by Routeique) or Reference ID.
- PO ID or Reference ID: Entering the associated PO ID (if applicable, generated by Routeique) or Reference ID.
- Supplier: Selecting a specific Supplier from the drop-down list or using the type-ahead function.
- Warehouse: Selecting a specific Warehouse from the drop-down list, using the type-ahead function. You can also select the button on the right-hand side to view your various locations and their relationships.
- Status: Filter the list by status, including Pending, Refused, In Progress, Received or Closed.
- Created Date Range: Use the calendar to select the creation date range of a specific Goods Receipt. Click the start and end date to set the range. If you want to search just one day, double-click the same date.
- Expected Date Range: Use the calendar to select the expected date range of a specific Goods Receipt. Click the start and end date to set the range. If you want to search just one day, double-click the same date.
Once you have entered your search terms click Search. The table below will populate with your information.
The table has all of the following columns available. You can always change the columns using the show or hide feature to view the information that's important to you.
- Goods Receipts ID
- Goods Receipt Reference ID
- PO Reference ID
- Created By
- Created Date
- Last Modified By
- Expected Date
To export this table, click Export in the bottom-left corner and a CSV export will be emailed to you.
Need to create a new Goods Receipt? Click here to learn more.